Really Nourish Vision and Mission
To eradicate the global lifestyle disease pandemic by the year 2050: My work is focused on bringing rates of obesity, diabetes and all related symptoms and diseases to near zero by 2050. We achieve this by teaching and guiding our fellow man through an evolution in their food life.
To restore food sovereignty to the world commons: I will work to dismantle the global food regime by participating in empowering and inspiring all of mankind to engage in activities that support the goal of reclaiming our food sovereignty.
To end the food insecurity and starvation that occurs worldwide as a result of the global food regime.
To make disciples along the way: My work consistently includes evangelism as our answer to the call of the Great Commission.
7 Really Nourish Core Values
- God First: Whether you eat or drink, whatever you do, do all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
- Your Birthright: Clean, nourishing food is the God-given birthright of every man, woman and child on Earth.
3. The Temple: Your body is a temple. Never throw trash in the temple.
4. Food is Fuel: Nourishment (effective fuel) is the primary purpose of food, not filler, taste bud satisfaction, or emotional comfort
5. Train Your Children: Parents are the primary teachers responsible for training children in food life education and we need to be intentional and proactive about this. Anything less raises children’s risk for lifestyle disease and is negligence.
6. Self Care Before Sick Care: We are our first line of responsibility for prevention of, defense against, and resolution of lifestyle disease, not doctors, medical institutions or pharmaceutical drugs. Parents are the first line of responsibility in this for our children.
7. Reskilling (aka Fully Loaded): You are fully loaded, equipped with all we need to live a healthy life free from lifestyle disease. If skills have been lost, we can and should get them back and pass them down to future generations.
Clean, nourishing food is YOUR God given birthright. “– Rashida Serrant-Davis, 2017
Click Here to learn more about
The Really Nourish Experience™
Copyright 2019 Rashida Serrant-Davis, Really Nourish. All Rights Reserved.