We go on a journey to better health, that means we go through stages. Because of the state of our food culture in today’s world, we just don’t know how to eat so we have to slowly re-learn, and there are pitfalls along the way.
This read like a little trip down memory lane in some respects. I remember myself in some of it. How about you?
Here’s a bullet point list:
- Relying on supplements – they should do just that, supplement, not replace food for healing.
- Too much organic junk food – organic doesn’t mean healthy, perhaps healthier, but not necessarily healthy.
- Too much eating out – “restaurants cannot prepare healthy, nutritious meals as well as you can at home”
- Too much sugar – sugar cane juice, agave nectar, honey, brown rice syrup, it’s all sugar baby! It all causes the same problems refined sugar does. Stevia is your only option at the moment.
- Too much juicing – juicing is like refining your own product. You’re removing the juice from the fiber, thereby simplifying the sugar.
This is a must read! We won’t reveal the last thing, just Click here immediately I tell you! Just kidding, but really, this article is a BLESSING!
“Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
I Corinthians 10:31 NKJV
Just one thing: excuse me Mr. Edwards, but we are not nuts! 😆 Actually, at Really Nourish, we think people who mindlessly put stuff in their mouths and then wonder why they can’t function and get sick are the real nuts! #justsaying