My simple advice to you in 6 words: Don’t just eat… Really Nourish yourself!
Do you not know that your bodies are temples… 1 Corinthians 6:19
Food was once survival. It was our nourishment and our medicine. In these times, food has become a by product of itself. Much of what is marketed to us is not food as it should be. It is tainted with agro-chemicals, manipulated, processed, refined and stripped of nutrients, and it’s only job is to create a feeling.
That is not food. Eat only those products, and still starve, because although you are “full”, you have had none of the nutrients you need to sustain a healthy, happy body.
Really Nourish empowers YOU to reclaim your Food Sovereignty through the vehicle of Christian Food Activism. Really Nourish speaks for real food. The Bible says that God will satisfy his children with long life. The way you eat and treat your body will determine not only the length, but the quality of the life you live. In the US, legislators don’t seem to care about that.
Their interest is instead the millions of dollars that are involved in the modern “food” industry and the inextricably linked health care, pharmaceutical and biotech behemoths who use chemical weapons of mass destruction wage war on soil, plants, and ultimately, human beings.
It’s up to us to educate ourselves and everyone we know, because clean, nourishing food is our God given birthright. Everyone has a right to have it for FREE in abundance, so we need to make radical changes the way it is sown, grown and distributed.
Here are some ways YOU can help!
- Read blog posts (see “More Nourishment” on the right side of this page) and interact in the comments section
- Join the mailing list (or you can just scroll up to enter your email)
- Subscribe and watch The Really Nourish Movement on YouTube
- Support Really Nourish here
- Share – reblog, tweet and post our content from this website and our YouTube channel as much as you can!
- Reach out about becoming a contributing blogger! It’s time to grow this movement from “me” to “us”! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I repeat, and I really mean this: Don’t Just Eat. Really Nourish Yourself.